What does concrete, a pair of king cobras in a can and KFC have in common? They’re all on today’s episode of Geekdays!
Show notes and links:
- Ancient Romans were way better at making concrete (popsci.com)
- ‘Overwatch’ League pros guaranteed at least $50,000 a year plus benefits (mashable.com)
- Dude attempts to smuggle 3 king cobra snakes into U.S. via potato chip cans (mashable.com)
- SNES Classic pre-orders from Walmart were all cancelled (mashable.com)
- KFC turned a to-go chicken box into a Bluetooth game controller (theverge.com)