A day late, I know, but we’ve got some great stories on this episode, or my name isn’t Breast Kimonos.
Show notes and links:
- Marijuana DUIs Are Still Too Subjective Say Cops. Why No BreathTest? : Shots (npr.org)
- This link has no title (theverge.com)
- Conspiracy theory suggests that Outback Steakhouse is the center of a satanic cult (mashable.com)
- Every Tesla Model 3 review you need to see to know if this car is the future (mashable.com)
- A Jar of Sweat Helped Police Find a Missing Woman in Five Minutes (vice.com)
- Hero dog finds help for girls struck by lightning (usatoday.com)