It’s been a while since we mentioned fidget spinners or peanut butter on this show – and now we’re doing both in the same episode?! Wha-wha-whaaaat?
Show notes and links:
- Reddit has been valued at $1.8 billion · Newswire · The A.V. Club (avclub.com)
- ‘Real People’ Don’t Need Encrypted Messaging Services, Claims U.K. Home Secretary (macrumors.com)
- How 12 guys used peanut butter to escape from jail…y (mashable.com)
- Rare Atari prototype sells for $3,000 (mashable.com)
- Ancient fidget spinner confirms there’s really nothing new under the sun (mashable.com)