In today’s episode, Breki decides to take advantage of the situation and sings an opera/musical musical jingle. This may forever be remembered as the day that Geekdays finally jumped the shark. As if the 666 episodes that came before were not enough. And if that wasn’t enough, he continues with the anagram lunacy that began the episode before. We can only hope that this sudden change in personality is nothing but a result of the … well; listen to the end of the episode and you’ll see what we think.
Show notes and links:
- Do You Have What It Takes To Be NASA’s Next Planetary Protection Officer? : The Two-Way : NPR (npr.org)
- You’d Have to Click a Mouse 10 Million Times to Burn One Calorie (wired.com)
- What was wrong with normal clocks that we had to build this horrifying face clock? (theverge.com)
- A dinosaur-era plant has been discovered alive and well in the US (sciencealert.com)
- Chinese chatbots taken offline after refusing to say they love the Communist Party (theverge.com)