If we were to combine our stories today, it would be a story about renting time on telescopes to watch as clumsy robots with our faces tried hard to cross a road – but couldn’t because they had bad password skills. Fortunately, we have five different stories.
Show notes and links:
- Highway fences can harm tortoises they were built to save (futurity.org)
- ‘Did You Like Your Baby?‘: VR Puts Your Face on an Infant to Make You Want to Procreate (vice.com)
- Watch outer space for free on a live stream (theverge.com)
- Best practices for passwords updated after original author regrets his advice (theverge.com)
- Awkward robots that make mistakes are more likeable to foolish humans (sciencealert.com)