Three Dee Printing. That’s how you write it, right? Am i right in writing it like I did over there to the side that isn’t my right right now?
… If you haven’t guessed it already, it can be really hard to come up with something interesting to say when writing these episode descriptions. I kind of just wing it and write the first thing that pops into my mind at the time.
Show notes and links:
- Exploding Star Smashes Into Its Non-Exploding Star Friend (vice.com)
- 3 ways to know if a 3D printer got hacked (futurity.org)
- AMC Theaters Is Not Happy About the New Super Cheap MoviePass Service (gizmodo.com)
- These 3D-printed Switch adapters allow one-handed gamers to play Zelda (theverge.com)
- MIT researchers use machine learning to kill video buffering (thenextweb.com)