On this episode of Geekdays, we mention Elon Musk, Poop, Artificial Intelligence, Drones, the Solar Eclipse and … penguins. It really doesn’t get more Geekdays than this episode of Geekdays.
Show notes and links:
- Here’s how to avoid wrecking your car during the eclipse (theverge.com)
- Taking Down Drones With a $38,000 Stinger Missile Feels Like Overkill (gizmodo.com)
- The Artist Who Made Zuckerberg Out of Poop Has a New Muse: Elon Musk (wired.com)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is reportedly getting his own standalone Star Wars film (theverge.com)
- Scientists attached tiny cameras to Gentoo penguins and the footage is amazing (sciencealert.com)