Russian burgercoins, deep-sea Godzilla babies, and Half-Life 3 … unconfirmed.
Show notes and links:
- Uh-oh, ‘Half-Life’ might truly be dead (mashable.com)
- This Adorable Little Creature Is the Deepest Living Fish Ever Seen (vice.com)
- You’ll be able to permanently mute websites in Google Chrome soon (theverge.com)
- Breath-analyzing tech from Isomark could someday improve your workouts (mashable.com)
- Burger King Russia apparently invented its own silly digital currency called Whoppercoin (mashable.com)
- This is the fanciest McDonald’s burger box we’ve ever seen (mashable.com)