Geekdays. We’re talking freak days.
It’s the show that doesn’t last for weeks.
Praise us because we’re the best in the business,
we bring freshness and illness to the breathless at Christmas.
They call me BeatMaster B ’cause I am here to deliver,
you eat cheese faster, please, or you’ll need a caregiver.
I know, I’m beyond comprehension,
I’m a blonde condencention and I just longed for attention.
I should get on with the show because I’ve got stories to tell
about laboratories that smell and categories of shell.
We’ve even got one that’s all about horse meat,
and we checked our source, please, and it’s all above board, see.
[Verse 4 unknown at this time]
Show notes and links:
- Reddit has become less toxic after banning hate groups (engadget.com)
- Rotten Tomatoes scores don’t correlate to box office success or woes, research shows (polygon.com)
- New Test Can Detect Traces of Horse Meat in Your Beef (gizmodo.com)
- Nintendo will revive the NES Classic and continue selling the SNES Classic in 2018 (techcrunch.com)
- Star Wars: Episode IX has a new director and co-writer, and it’s JJ Abrams (arstechnica.com)