Honestly, what other show do you know that talks about giraffes, fatburgs, ancient Apple computers and drones carrying blood, all in the same episode – while trying hard (and failing) to mimic a nice and proper Jon Snow-accent? Not many, I wager.
Show notes and links:
- Drones carrying blood could be the future of rural medicine (theverge.com)
- This battery-free cellphone runs on light and radio waves (techcrunch.com)
- Giraffes Could Have Evolved Their Long Necks For a Surprising Reason (gizmodo.com)
- A monster ‘fatberg’ the size of 20 elephants is clogging London’s sewer right now (sciencealert.com)
- $800,000 might snag you Apple’s first computer (cultofmac.com)