Boron still hasn’t managed to pick up the intricacies of the human voice, so we’re still safe. For another couple of days, at least. Who knows what will happen next? Who knows when he will grow to be so sophisticated that we cannot tell him apart from the man that spawned him? Those will be dark days, my friend. Dark days indeed.
Show notes and links:
- How to Predict a Hostile Alien Invasion (scientificamerican.com)
- Gmail has finally added the ability to convert phone numbers and addresses to links (theverge.com)
- Improbable Research (improbable.com)
- Nintendo has hidden NES classic Golf in every Nintendo Switch (alphr.com)
- Navy plans to use Xbox controllers for new periscope systems (apnewsarchive.com)