Normally, this space would be filled with a catchy phrase or two which would incite you to listen to today’s episode. This time around, however, there will be none of that. The episode’s contents – all fifteen minutes of them – speak volumes for themselves and there is no need whatsoever for any extraneous text to act as clickbait and get you to Listen Now. Even subtle clues using capitalization and other silly tricks (that don’t work, obviously) will be completely pointless, because you know you want to listen to this episode now either way, right? Right. So go Listen To It Now … if you want.
You do want.
Show notes and links:
- Chrome Extension Embeds In-Browser Monero Miner That Drains Your CPU (bleepingcomputer.com)
- Walmart Wants to Deliver Groceries Right to Your Fridge, Even if You Aren’t Home (geek.com)
- There’s a new hottest pepper in town: Pepper X (mashable.com)
- Police need warrant to track cell phones, appeals court says (cnet.com)
- Tesla looking to add convenience stores to some Supercharger stations (techspot.com)