We have changed the definition of “world’s most popular tech podcast” to read “that show hosted by Breki”. The previous definition, “that show with the most amount of listeners” was aspirational, and we felt we needed a definition that better matched the reality that we want people to believe in rather than the reality that … you know … is real.
Show notes and links:
- Giving you more characters to express yourself (twitter.com)
- This New Japanese Gum Claims It Can Help Improve Your Memory (geek.com)
- Man Learns Suspected Lung Tumor Is Playmobil Traffic Cone He Inhaled 40 Years Earlier (gizmodo.com)
- Dubai starts testing flying taxis (venturebeat.com)
- FCC rule change says you have fast internet — but you don’t (thenextweb.com)