One of these days, Geekdays will be more popular than an eclipse … one of these days.
Show notes and links:
- Study: We Watched the Crap Out of That Eclipse (discovermagazine.com)
- New Ataribox Details Don’t Make It Sound Any More Promising (gizmodo.com)
- If you ever needed a flying robot in your home, well, you’re in luck (mashable.com)
- Ford’s new Smart Benches are an oasis of tech – and they’re coming to London (alphr.com)
- BMW produces giant wireless charging pad for your car (mashable.com)
- Yep, Rapper B.o.B is crowdfunding satellites to prove Earth is flat (sciencealert.com)