Now; we know that there’s nobody out there to hear this episode – which also doesn’t exist – but eternal solipsism is no way to live, so we’ll just keep on pretending that there’s a universe and that we’re in it.
Show notes and links:
- Physicists In Australia Have Proved That Reality Doesn’t Exist – The Science Page (thesciencepage.com)
- These hearing implants let you connect your iPhone to your nervous system (thenextweb.com)
- What would happen if I ate my computer? Asking for a friend. (popsci.com)
- Google App gets a new “Saved” bookmarks section (androidauthority.com)
- Twitter working on ‘Save for Later’ feature to easily and privately bookmark tweets (9to5google.com)
- Hulu slashes the price of its monthly plan just as Netflix raises its prices – BGR (bgr.com)