Another weekday, another geekday. And we’re here to cover all of the big stories of the past twenty-four hours or so. That’s what we do around here, you see!
Show notes and links:
- Facebook to Fight Revenge Porn by Letting Potential Victims Upload Nudes in Advance (bleepingcomputer.com)
- NASA needs your help to assign a nickname to a faraway world (mashable.com)
- Uh oh, looks like that ‘Justice League’ Rotten Tomatoes score is going to be … bad (mashable.com)
- 30,000-character tweet handily breaks Twitter’s character limit (mashable.com)
- This link has no title (digitaltrends.com)