The opening read for today’s episode contains false advertising. While rockets do go “boom” and voice actors do go “ka-ching!”, aluminum does not, in fact, go “foil”. That’s something else entirely.
Show notes and links:
- Senators push to ditch Social Security numbers in light of Equifax hack (techcrunch.com)
- A SpaceX rocket engine exploded during a ‘qualification test’ in Texas (engadget.com)
- Netflix’s first comic book is Mark Millar’s ‘The Magic Order’ (engadget.com)
- Researchers discover aluminum foil actually does improve your wireless speed (techcrunch.com)
- Video game voice actors gain bonus payments with new contract (engadget.com)