We’re back, baby, and this time we’re kicking asses and taking ALL the names … I’ve wondered about that expression. Kicking ass and taking names. Why are you taking names? Shouldn’t you have done that already? Say … some time before commencing the kicking of said asses? Or are you just kicking random asses and then taking the names of the people to whom said asses belong? That doesn’t sound like a very efficient system to me.
Show notes and links:
- Elon Musk just met his 100-day deadline on a $50 million bet (businessinsider.com)
- Tiny license plates could help us steer clear of our space junk (popsci.com)
- By Odin’s Beard! Viking Metal Band Amon Amarth Releases a Video Game (geek.com)
- Two Huge Lessons from the GameStop PowerPass Debacle (dealerscope.com)
- We’re killing each other with Pokemon Go (axios.com)