December – it’s the last month of the year. These things are passing quicker and quicker, aren’t they? I remember the 80s lasting forever, and now the 2010’s are basically over – and what have I accomplished in all that time? … you know, apart from getting a great apartment, founding a podcast network, earning lots of money and advancing in many skills and abilities?
Show notes and links:
- Study Says Most Redditors Won’t Read This Story Before Voting on It (gizmodo.com)
- Scientists call for ban on glitter, say it’s a global hazard (valleynewslive.com)
- ‘Bomb on board’ wi-fi network causes Turkish Airlines flight to be diverted (reuters.com)
- Robot fish detects leaks in LA underground pipes (zdnet.com)
- Lyft gained from Uber’s scandals, sees revenue triple (techcrunch.com)