Possibly – probably! – perpetually promiscuous. Poultry Poop perplexes people, playing polka plagues Polish painters, painting portraits portraying Prince pillaging Portugese portapotties.
Show notes and links:
- Researchers Tout Poultry Poop as Renewable Energy Source (geek.com)
- Amazon tosses animal owners a bone with new ‘Pet Profile’ feature (thenextweb.com)
- New spacesuit ‘go home’ function could save astronaut lives (techcrunch.com)
- Senators ask the FCC to delay its net neutrality vote (updated) (engadget.com)
- Ivan Chermayeff, designer of America’s recognisable logos, has died (mashable.com)
- InspirADCion – Ivan Chermayeff – YouTube (youtube.com)