In Japan, they have a drone that blasts music at their employees. Here at CSICON, the only way we can do that is to force people to listen to Breki’s latest songs in our all hands-meetings on Monday Mornings. So primitive.
Show notes and links:
- VSCO’s new Messages feature competes with Instagram DMs (theverge.com)
- Instagram is testing a standalone messaging app because why not (androidcentral.com)
- 77 year old retiree proves anything can be done in Microsoft Excel, including beautiful art (onmsft.com)
- Turns Out Yetis are Really Just Bears (geek.com)
- Patreon is shifting processing fees from creators to supporters (engadget.com)
- Drone curbs overtime in Japan by blasting workers with music (engadget.com)