Those who told us that things are “better late than never” obviously never considered that statement in relation to a daily geek culture podcast – now more than 48 hours late. We’re having high weirdness in the studio (again!) and things are just sounding … wrong. We cleaned this one up best we could, but it’s beginning to look more and more like it’s time to just unplug everything and start over when we take our next break.
Show notes and links:
- Elon Musk pulls a Willy Wonka, offer tunnel tours to contest winners (mashable.com)
- Willy Wonka (HD) “Pure Imagination” (youtube.com)
- This link has no title (sciencedaily.com)
- Someone Used Wet String to Get a Broadband Internet Connection (vice.com)
- Oops! Uber charged a rider more than $14,000 for a 20-minute journey (digitaltrends.com)