We’ve got a great show for you today; with news about FCC’s net neutrality, Apple’s planned $2billion command center, and Google vs Uber in the battle of automated taxis.
Show notes and links:
- Geekdays Survey (docs.google.com). Take our survey! :)
- Natalie Imbruglia (en.wikipedia.org).
- Gabrielle Anwar (en.wikipedia.org).
- George A. Romero (en.wikipedia.org).
- World Cancer Day (en.wikipedia.org).
- Log In (nytimes.com).
- Google, Microsoft, and Amazon are paying to get around Adblock Plus | The Verge (theverge.com).
- Apple To Build A $2 Billion Data Command Center In Arizona | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Amazon in Talks to Buy Some of RadioShack’s Stores (bloomberg.com).
- Exclusive: Google and Uber Are Going to War Over Taxis (bloomberg.com).
- ‘Lost’ Reunion! USA Orders Josh Holloway and Carlton Cuse Series (news.moviefone.com).
- The characters of Star Trek 3, from lots of new women to a “Bryan Cranston” villain | Film Divider (filmdivider.com).
- The New Razer Blade Makes Gaming At High Resolutions On A Laptop Less Of A Compromise | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Oil futures rally to settle at highest level for 2015 (marketwatch.com).
- Australian stocks rally to nearly seven-year high on RBA rate cut (on.mktw.net).
- Greek stocks surge 11%, lifting Europe shares as debt jitters ease (on.mktw.net).
- Dow mounts 300-point rally as oil surges (on.mktw.net).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).