It’s been a weird and wonderful couple of days, but here we finally are – at the end of the year. Thank you so much for being with us for these past few months, hope to see you on the other side of New Years Eve!
Show notes and links:
- This nasty Android malware caused a phone to overload and bulge (mashable.com)
- Amazon partners with Audi, Porsche to bring bring Prime Music to cars (mashable.com)
- We called Elon Musk’s cell after he accidentally posted it on Twitter (cnbc.com)
- God of War Secret Easter Egg Phone Call (youtube.com)
- KFC Japan creates low-aroma fried chicken so you don’t annoy commuters (mashable.com)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda got sent the greatest ‘Star Wars’-themed wrong number (mashable.com)