It’s the beginning of a brand new year, and boy-oh-boy do we have stories for you! Five of them, in fact! And some info regarding today in Geek History. And a song! It’s … it’s business as usual.
Show notes and links:
- CaliBurger’s new kiosk uses facial recognition to take orders (engadget.com)
- Specially prepared photos shown bypassing Windows Hello facial recognition (arstechnica.com)
- This link has no title (sciencedaily.com)
- Library of Congress will no longer archive all public tweets, citing longer character limits (techcrunch.com)
- Nintendo is reportedly delaying 64GB game cartridges until 2019 (theverge.com)