Apparently, settling back into a pattern of recording a podcast every single day isn’t as easy as I had thought it would be. Vacations really tend to kill all my sense of planning and perspective. (… he said, publishing a podcast episode at 5 AM).
Show notes and links:
- Microsoft Discontinues the Xbox One Kinect Adapter (geek.com)
- A daily blast of sound and electrical pulses may tame tinnitus (newscientist.com)
- Roombas will soon build a Wi-Fi coverage map while they clean (arstechnica.com)
- Vandals have damaged a 115 million-year-old dinosaur footprint in Australia (sciencealert.com)
- Apple ‘re-programs’ its Chicago Apple Store roof to deal with snow (cultofmac.com)