We’re all over the map on today’s episode. Stolen road parts and coffee enemas. It’s … yeah.
Show notes and links:
- Are You Sapiosexual? (discovermagazine.com)
- In “triumph of ignorance,” Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop touts $135 coffee enema – Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- Thieves swipe a portion of China’s solar road (engadget.com)
- Apple shareholders urge company to address iPhone addiction in children (venturebeat.com)
- The Sgnl wristband lets you hear phone calls through your fingers (theverge.com)