A pill that studies your pre-fart gas build-up. It’s … yeah, it’s one of the stories in this episode, just one of five, but it’s the one we’ll always remember.
Show notes and links:
- Scientists Make Coldest Liquid Water Ever, And It’s Weirder Than They Imagined (gizmodo.com)
- With ingestible pill, you can track fart development in real time on your phone – Ars Technica (arstechnica.com)
- Fans are competing to see how quickly they can get Mario topless (theverge.com)
- Apple will address kids’ iPhone addiction with enhanced iOS parental controls (venturebeat.com)
- Kodak Surges After Announcing Plans to Launch Cryptocurrency Called ‘Kodakcoin’ (bloomberg.com)