It is as I’ve always suspected. Of all the tech companies out there, it was always Netflix that struck me as most likely to be a necromancer.
Show notes and links:
- NASA Team First to Demonstrate X-ray Navigation in Space (nasa.gov)
- Netflix Grows Its Own Human Bodies at CES (geek.com)
- It wasn’t easy being green for these mysterious children in 12th-century England (avclub.com)
- Do Nothing – Professional Slacker Job Listing (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Entertainment dominates Wikipedia’s most popular pages – Axios (axios.com)