We should have a candlelight vigil for the right of celebrities to use their faces as they see fit instead of being used in fake porn before breaking their hips in Canada … Or Australia. Same, same, really.
Show notes and links:
- How It Works – Hip’Air by Helite (hip-air.com)
- This airbag for your hip could help save seniors (mashable.com)
- There’s still a piece of Canada stuck to Australia (popsci.com)
- Fake celebrity porn is blowing up on Reddit, thanks to artificial intelligence (theverge.com)
- PSA: Biting Your iPhone Battery Is Dumb | News & Opinion (pcmag.com)
- An Alabama town held a candlelight vigil for a Taco Bell after it went up in flames (mashable.com)