It’s a day late, but with all the musical features we have to offer today – one of which challenges Breki’s ability to touch the high notes – we hope you’re okay with that.
Show notes and links:
- Burger King Fries FCC in ‘Whopper Neutrality’ Ad (geek.com)
- Detonating Landmines Is Better for the Environment Than Deactivating Them, Research Suggests (gizmodo.com)
- You can preorder Elon Musk’s new flamethrower (thenextweb.com)
- Doomsday Clock moved to just two minutes to ‘apocalypse’ (bbc.com)
- The Humanity Star could become ‘the brightest thing in the night sky’ (mashable.com)