In a world where our slippers park themselves and our sattelites bring us hope and unity, there are people seriously trying to shut down self-driving cars and drones. Won’t somebody think of the children?
Show notes and links:
- Space Gets an Artificial Star. Astronomers Ask: Do We Need More? (nytimes.com)
- Labor Teamsters want to ban UPS from using drones, driverless vehicles (cnbc.com)
- This link has no title (theverge.com)
- Fitness tracking app Strava gives away location of secret US army bases | Technology (theguardian.com)
- Nissan has developed slippers that ‘park’ themselves, because why not? – BGR (bgr.com)