This episode will fit in your purse. We’re trying to pander to the female market, here… Less crunch, more purse! Why won’t women download our show?!
Show notes and links:
- TiVo flips ‘SkipMode’ around for Super Bowl ad fans (engadget.com)
- Best Buy to Pull CDs, Target Threatens to Pay Labels for CDs Only When Customers Buy Them (billboard.com)
- How Tall Is Mount Everest? For Nepal, It’s a Touchy Question. (nytimes.com)
- Backlash to Doritos making chips for women (businessinsider.com)
- SpaceX’s ‘monster’ Falcon Heavy rocket is about to launch Elon Musk’s red Tesla Roadster to Mars (businessinsider.com.au)