It’s a shorter than normal episode today – the writers came down with a mysterious illness of unexplained origin. I think the doctors called it “Scare-V” or something like that. Scurry. Scurre-vee. Something…. I zoned out for a moment there, but there was something about not enough oranges in their diet? Bah.
Show notes and links:
- Some HomePod Owners Still Plagued With Setup Issues (macrumors.com)
- HomePods are staining wooden tables with a white ring (theverge.com)
- Is it possible to die from eating too much chocolate? Asking for a friend. (popsci.com)
- Why is everyone so disappointed with the winner of the Westminster Dog Show? (mashable.com)
- SkyRunner Flying Car Test Goes Horribly Wrong, Incredibly Fast (carscoops.com)