You can’t Swype, but you can use VR if you’re blind. What kind of backwards world is it we’re living in?!
Show notes and links:
- Swype Keyboard for Android with Dragon Dictation has been Discontinued (xda-developers.com)
- Microsoft’s new ‘canetroller’ brings VR to the visually impaired (thenextweb.com)
- Jeff Bezos Begins Installation of His Bonkers 10,000 Year Clock (gizmodo.com)
- 3D-printed smartphone microscope is good enough for scientists (engadget.com)
- Three Duluth students chase the currency of Red Bull | NewsCut (mprnews.org)