Mark Hamil, being sued by Disney for using tiny diamond avocados for … no, I’m sorry; I just cannot lie. That never happened. Promise.
Show notes and links:
- Scientists use tiny diamond anvils to put squeeze on materials (uchicago.edu)
- Mark Hamill’s getting a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame (avclub.com)
- This sandwich has your name on it (literally) (mashable.com)
- Avocado wedding proposals are the trend we didn’t ask for (mashable.com)
- Disney’s lawsuit against Redbox may have backfired (engadget.com)
- Self-heating jacket uses machine learning to keep its owner comfy (newatlas.com)