If you listen to this episode without paying attention, you might get the mistaken idea that you’re meant to eat Barbara Streisand’s dogs, and that Steve Jobs filled out a really sloppy application for a gun license. None of these things are true.
Show notes and links:
- The case for eating California’s giant invasive rodents (theverge.com)
- Ruff replicas: Barbra Streisand cloned her dog—with mixed results (arstechnica.com)
- ‘Success’ on YouTube Still Means a Life of Poverty (bloomberg.com)
- This messy 1973 job application by Steve Jobs is proof anything is possible (sciencealert.com)
- Google Shopping bans gun searches, including water guns, Guns N Roses (businessinsider.com)