The future of secrets is a Chinese space station, laughing creepily as it falls into our sugarcane forests.
Show notes and links:
- ‘The Future of Secrets’ is a digital confession booth (engadget.com)
- FBI arrests CEO of company selling custom BlackBerrys to gangs (engadget.com)
- Why people still worry about the falling Chinese space station — despite the low odds (theverge.com)
- Amazon has a fix for Alexa’s creepy laughs (theverge.com)
- Lego goes green with sugarcane-based plastic (bbc.com)