It’s Thursday Afternoon. Do you know where your data is?
Show notes and links:
- Science Finds Once Again That Violent Video Games Don’t Turn People Into Rage Monsters (gizmodo.com)
- Apple removed the calendar app that mined cryptocurrency for not being power efficient (theverge.com)
- Roughly one in four Americans is online ‘constantly’ (recode.net)
- Police Obtain Warrants To Find Out Which Google Users Were Present At Crime Scenes (inquisitr.com)
- Toyota’s basketball robot uses AI to shoot perfect free throws (cnbc.com)