We’ve got a great show for you today; with plenty of topics about phishing scams follow hacking attacks, anti-social social media, and don’t look now, but your boob tube is spying on … well; your boobs.
Show notes and links:
- SID 2015 (saferinternetday.org).
- Deep Blue (chess computer) (en.wikipedia.org).
- Music recording sales certification (en.wikipedia.org).
- HMS Dreadnought (1906) (en.wikipedia.org).
- Camera shy: Xenon flash photos freeze up the Raspberry Pi 2 — Tech News and Analysis (gigaom.com).
- This post has no title. (krebsonsecurity.com).
- Snapchat Selfie At Scene Of Alleged Crime Is Key Evidence In Murder Case | TechCrunch (techcrunch.com).
- Samsung Smart TVs can record your voice and sell info to 3rd parties – The Korea Times (koreatimesus.com).
- SpaceX launch with weather satellite delayed again (usatoday.com).
- 2015 Grammys: Awards show rightly grasps for a purpose — but why so serious? (washingtonpost.com).
- Third GI Joe movie looking to add MASK character, twin villains | Film Divider (filmdivider.com).
- BBC News (bbc.com).
- China’s exports post surprise drop in January (marketwatch.com).
- Hong Kong stocks extend losses on weak China data (on.mktw.net).
- Greek jitters, Chinese data knock European stocks sharply lower (on.mktw.net).
- U.S. stocks end choppy session lower as Greece worries linger (on.mktw.net).
- Support CSICON creating a podcast network (patreon.com).