I am in your DMs, reading your secrets! Unfortunately, they’re not as interesting as I would have hoped.
Show notes and links:
- Sex Workers Say Porn on Google Drive Is Suddenly Disappearing (vice.com)
- People were asked to name women tech leaders. They said “Alexa” and “S (fastcompany.com)
- Netflix Created a Clean, Custom Font That Could Save the Company Millions – Adweek (adweek.com)
- YouTube wants to ruin music videos with more ads (thenextweb.com)
- Slack’s new policy lets bosses read employees’ DMs without consent (thenextweb.com)