And so it came to be, that the man with the thing was late to the stuff and instead went and placed said stuff together with the things that he would do on the next day, thereby freeing himself for more gramming of prose on one day and far less of this activity on the other day. It was a desperate attempt to complete work before a deadline, and so he worked through the night and was not rewarded for his effort. Sucks to be him.
So sayeth Our Lorde and Professor Xavier.
Show notes and links:
- Nissan is using recycled Leaf batteries to power street lights (engadget.com)
- Forget Self Driving. The Future is in Self Parking (wired.com)
- Spotify told Wall Street it is going to have a very good year in 2018 (recode.net)
- Spotify reveals 2 million free users are using hacks to get Premium for free – BGR (bgr.com)
- Facebook has been collecting call history and SMS data from Android devices (theverge.com)
- ‘Brain stethoscope’ turns brain waves into sound (futurity.org)
- Superman’s Underwear May Be Back (On the Outside) in Action Comics #1000, But It Might Not Be Staying (gizmodo.com)
- Steven Spielberg Thinks Netflix Films Don’t Deserve Oscars (vulture.com)
- Netflix Films Have Been Banned From Competing at Cannes (vulture.com)
- NBA is experimenting with 99-cent fourth quarter live streams (engadget.com)