The final daily show of Geekdays. It’s a solemn and dignified moment – so naturally we talk about how coffee causes cancer, how Korean universities are building killer machines and how Dunkin Donuts needs to rethink the distribution methods of their new food tests.
Show notes and links:
- A Third Of Millennials Believe The Earth Is Flat (unilad.co.uk)
- No, one-third of millennials don’t actually think Earth is flat (sciencealert.com)
- California needs to stop saying everything causes cancer (popsci.com)
- AI experts are boycotting a top university over research on killer robots (sciencealert.com)
- A librarian discovered the secret codes used by elderly library-goers (mashable.com)
- Dunkin’ Donuts tests ‘Donut Fries,’ but you’ll have to fly to Boston to get them (mashable.com)