Another week, another geekdays. Sorry about us being a day late again, I was really hoping we could avoid this trend now that we were going weekly, but sometimes tech will throw the weirdest little hurdles in your way when you least expect them to.
Oh, and here’s the trailer for Future World. Doesn’t this just look like the best worst movie of the year already? I’ve just got to see this.
Show notes and links:
- Aliens May Well Exist in a Parallel Universe, New Studies Find (livescience.com)
- This link has no title (digitaltrends.com)
- Elon Musk details his plan to rid LA of traffic with $1 rides on the Boring Co. ‘Loop’ – TechCrunch (techcrunch.com)
- Twitter (twitter.com)
- Boring Company flamethrower shipments to start in two weeks (engadget.com)
- YouTube Music and Premium: Everything you need to know about Google’s new streaming subscriptions (venturebeat.com)
- Spotify still features R. Kelly merch, despite new policies against sex offenders (mashable.com)
- Apple Music Competitor Tidal Allegedly Months Behind on Royalty Payments (macrumors.com)
- X-ray Laser Heats Water to 180,000 Degrees in Trillionth of a Second (digitaltrends.com)
- 24K gold chicken wings are NYC’s latest weird food craze (cnn.com)