It’s another week! That means another Geekdays! With Time Travel, dead celebrities in advertisement, and yet another data intrusion.
Show notes and links:
- Browsing The Internet at Work May Not Make You Less Productive, Says Study (sciencealert.com)
- Teen-monitoring app TeenSafe leaks thousands of user IDs and passwords (theverge.com)
- Stephen Hawking’s Memorial Service Will Be Open to Time Travelers (extremetech.com)
- Hitler not alive on the moon, study confirms (syracuse.com)
- McDonald’s claims Big Mac ad isn’t about Prince, offended fans roll eyes | Local Current Blog (thecurrent.org)