Another week, another Geekdays. It’s funny how those two things go hand in hand. It’s almost hard to imagine one without the other. Do you think that weeks would stop happening if Geekdays were to stop happening? Is this show responsible for us having weeks? I don’t know … And I’m scared to find out.
Show notes and links:
- Spanish soccer league app spied on fans to catch pirate broadcasts (engadget.com)
- Hi rez images from NASA’s 1967/8 Lunar Orbiters were withheld to hide US spying capabilities / Boing Boing (boingboing.net)
- Recovery of Lost Apollo Data Has Solved a 40-Year-Old Mystery on The ‘Moon Warming’ (sciencealert.com)
- SleepScore App Aims to Take Your Slumber to New Depths (digitaltrends.com)
- Bob Ross can mellow you out through a mobile app (engadget.com)
- Gotti has a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes and the reviews are priceless (mashable.com)