Sorry about the delay on this one, it got stuck in the publication queue and didn’t get into the feed for some reason. But here it is, better late than never!
Show notes and links:
- Nintendo reportedly closes ‘unpatchable’ flaw in new Switch units (engadget.com)
- Walmart’s Newly Patented Technology For Eavesdropping On Workers Presents Privacy Concerns (buzzfeed.com)
- California mall owner’s license plate readers send info to ICE (updated) (engadget.com)
- Scientists have developed the world’s first full-color, 3D X-rays (mashable.com)
- There Is Now Just One Blockbuster Left in the US (gizmodo.com)