Late. Late as all heck, I know. But I have an excuse. A real, honest-to-goodness kind of excuse.
Show notes and links:
- The 21st Century Internet Act aims to enshrine net neutrality in law – TechCrunch (techcrunch.com)
- Discovery of 14,000-Year-Old Toast Suggests Bread Can Be Added to Paleo Diet (gizmodo.com)
- U.S. Army develops algorithm that shows how to get ‘optimal alertness’ from caffeine (bigthink.com)
- Should Your Family Be Able to Inherit Your Facebook Messages? (gizmodo.com)
- 3D-printed gun lawsuit ends after 3+ years—in gun publisher’s favor (arstechnica.com)
- KFC Just Showed a Brilliant Understanding of Customers That Must Have Made Competitors Kick Themselves (inc.com)