It’s another late episode, but if you’re waiting for something good; you’re never let down when an episode of Geekdays appears in your inbox. And don’t worry – we’re getting back on track with the schedule soon enough, as work in other spheres of our lives is finally settling down.
Show notes and links:
- Tommy Hilfiger tracks, rewards you for wearing its smart clothes (engadget.com)
- Orlando Bloom stops play twice to scold audience member he thinks is using an iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Google Says It Will Stop Android Phones From Suggesting “My Face” When Users Type “Sit On” (buzzfeednews.com)
- Terms of Service Violation (bloomberg.com)
- The future of search-and-rescue robots might be centaur, not human (theverge.com)