We’re finally back from our hiatus! Sorry it took so long, but we’re going to make up for it! Twice the excitment! Twice the fluctuation in pitch in Breki’s voice! Twice the amount of unsuitable sexual references! Twice the amount of Tom!
… No, wait, sorry. Still just the one Tom.
Show notes and links:
- 4K upgrades could be coming soon to Google Play Movies, and they might be free (androidcentral.com)
- Is Your Orgasm Face The Same as Your Pain Face? Researchers Ask The Ultimate Question (sciencealert.com)
- Astronomers Wonder: Can Moons Have Moons? (gizmodo.com)
- This link has no title (knowyourmeme.com)
- A hospital made a Spotify playlist of hot jams to help you perform CPR (mashable.com)
- a.) Confirm additional reporting is coming
b.) Announce the articles are under review
c.) Retract the articles in entirety” (twitter.com)
- The Cybersecurity World Is Debating WTF Is Going on With Bloomberg’s Chinese Microchip Stories (vice.com)
- ‘Be careful what you read’ (cnbc.com)
- What Businessweek got wrong about Apple (apple.com)
- Elon Musk plunges Tesla into Nevada’s housing problems (rgj.com)
- Elon Musk’s Tesla files for a trademark of ‘Teslaquila’ (cnbc.com)